The Agency Inc.
Insuring Auto, Home, Life, Business and More
November Winter Weather Tips
- Remove tree branches that hang low to prevent from falling when weighted down by snow
- Keep cabinets open for warm air to circulate around pipes to prevent freezing
- Maintain heating equipment and chimneys by having them checked and serviced annually
- Learn how to shut off water valves in case pipes burst
- Check carbon monoxide and smoke detectors in your home
- Always have a family emergency plan in place
- Make sure heat isn’t set below 55 degrees
- Check tire pressure, antifreeze levels, heater/defroster etc in vehicles
- Keep gas tank full to prevent ice from getting in your tank
- Keep water, snacks, blankets, flashlights, first aid and emergency flares in your trunk
- Have an extra cell phone charger in your car if needed
At The Agency, our mission is to serve our clients, customers, friends, neighbors and families with respect, unparalleled professional advice and impeccable service.
SERVICE & TRUST
We are a full service independent insurance agency committed to providing our policy holders with prompt courteous service. We aim to go beyond the expected. We provide a financial security blanket for all our clients so that both businesses and families have a secure future. We want our clients to rest easy knowing that they have a partner to support them on their journey.