The Agency Inc.
Insuring Auto, Home, Life, Business and More
May, marked officially as Military Appreciation Month, is a special month for both those in and out of the military.
Not only do we pause on Memorial Day to remember the sacrifices and service of those who gave all, but May also holds several other military events including Military Spouse Appreciation and Armed Forces Day.
What is Military Appreciation Month?
Every year the president makes a proclamation reminding Americans of the important role the US Armed forces have played in our history and development of our country.
Congress designated May as National Military month back in 1999 to ensure the nation was given the chance to publicly show their appreciation to troops past and present.
How you can show your support for Military Appreciation day?
- Show up and show your support at a Veteran’s Day event in your area.
- Donate- There are a plethora of organizations who offer all manner of support to service members
- Fly a flag-Correctly, just make sure you are observing the proper rules. Click on this link to learn more @ Military.com guide to fly a flag.
- Ask someone about their service.
- Write a postcard or e-card recognizing someone who served past or present.
- Don’t confuse Veteran’s Day with Memorial Day.
- Visit a local VA hospital
Thank you all for your service to this wonderful country. Your strength, bravery and sacrifice do not go unnoticed.
At The Agency, our mission is to serve our clients, customers, friends, neighbors and families with respect, unparalleled professional advice and impeccable service.
SERVICE & TRUST
We are a full service independent insurance agency committed to providing our policy holders with prompt courteous service. We aim to go beyond the expected. We provide a financial security blanket for all our clients so that both businesses and families have a secure future. We want our clients to rest easy knowing that they have a partner to support them on their journey.